MAC Quite Cute Collection

So today MAC's Quite Collection premiered and I fell in LOVE!! I purchased two lipsticks, a lip gloss or plushglass and a mineralized blush. I plan to get a nail lacquer or three, lol, and a lip pencil. The lipsticks that I purchased were Saint Germain, which is a pink, amplified lipstick, and Quite Cute, which is a lilac cremesheen lipstick. I also bought the plushglass boy girl which is also a pink color. Here's a swatch of the lip products. The picture isn't doing the lip products justice just because the flash was getting in the way, paired with the artificial lighting since it's kind of latebut hopefully the bigger picture helps.
Next I bought a Mineralized blush called Sakura. It's predominantly purple or lilac with a pink heart in the center. Mineralized blushes feel so smooth that I just love everything about them! Here's a swatch of the blush as well.

Lastly, here's a full picture of what the entire collection pieces thaty I purchased today look like. The colors you're about to see are true with the pigmentation matching and everything!

Like I stated previously, I plan on buying some nail lacquers which are also pastels and maybe a lip liner. I hope you enjoyed my purchases and hope to post soon!

Comments

Popular Posts