Chanel is Giving Me EVERYTHING I Need!

So I come across a few Chanel items and I must say... IM IN LOVE!! Usually I'd never look twice at a designer like Chanel's nail polish but I recently came across her nail laquer and another color, black pearl, and fell in love! The nail laquer is just a clear top coat that not only lasts but gives you a LASTING shine, unlike other brands that'll state they last long and really don't. The other color, Black Pearl, is a unique, gun metal-like color and beautiful nonetheless so I thought I'd share! The nail polishes run about $23 but honestly, with the longevity that they posess, I'd say it's worth it!
The next Chanel product that I've fell in love with is Coco Mademoiselle Oil. It has a very velvety feel to it and smells amazing! It lasts a long time as well and only at $55, which, compared to the perfume that runs, for a large bottle, $115, I'd say it isn't bad either... So check it out!
 

Comments

Popular Posts